Consultation & Support
Our experienced staff is here to assist professionals and parents with a variety of resources for every stage and level of a child’s development, focusing on the early childhood years.
One way to get help is to call and talk with anEarly Childhood special Education Professional Development Specialist. They can answer questions about topics you are interested in, such as access to resources about curriculum, assessment, instructional strategies, environments, special education, or early childhood.
You can ask our ECSE PD Specialist for suggestions from our library. We have a wide range of helpful materials, books and videos available for check-out.
An ECSE PD Specialist can facilitate an on-site workshop about specific topics for families or professionals. Some previous workshop topics have included:
- Best Practices in Supporting Young Children who have IEPs
- Classroom Environments for All Children
- Early Literacy and Math for All Children
- Social and Emotional Supports including the Pyramid Model
- Including Children with Special Needs in the General Education Classroom
- Transition from Early Intervention to Early Childhood
Family Trainings include topics such as: Preschool Strategies for Better Behavior, Understanding Parent’s Rights, and IDEA, Play, Learning and Preschoolers, and Teaching Independence.
On-site support is available as well, tailored to the needs of your group of professionals or family members. Options include classroom observation and feedback from staff to help setting up a team problem-solving session.