Welcome to the STAR NET Region II Library!
Our library is a free service for parents and professionals in our five county region: DuPage, Kane, Lake, McHenry, and North and West Suburban Cook counties.
The Library Catalog is a searchable listing of library materials available for loan.
Organization of our library Our library is organized by topic headings:
- Attention Deficit Disorder
- Assistive Technology
- Autism/Pervasive Developmental Delay
- Childrens' Book
- Child Development
- Curriculum for 3-5 year olds
- Developmental Disabilities
- Early Childhood, 3-5 years
- Early Intervention, 0-3 years
- Family Support
- General Information
- Hearing Impairment
- Language Development & Disorders
- Learning Disabilities
- Medical Information
- Parenting Information
- Selective Mutism
- Sensory Integration
- Visual Impairment
You can request library materials in two ways:
1. Complete the online form below
2. Download and email/mail the PDF
Complete the Library Materials Request online form below.